Monday, June 2, 2014
2. Drink disgusting medicinal mix – a daily must-do on empty stomach – and figure I can't run now because stuff will slosh around in my stomach.
3. Make blueberry pancakes. Add fried egg and syrup with a side of fruit.
4. Drink coffee, write e-mails, check Facebook, take 15 pills.
5. Start the Sunday Times.
6. Have second cup of coffee with banana bread.
7. Watch the French Open.
8. Scarf down salad while speed-reading through book after finding out that author is available only
in the next couple of hours.
9. Interview author.
10. Walk the dog, get over-heated, take a nap, eat pizza with Joe and say to myself, "I'll think about that tomorrow."