Monday, August 20, 2012

RadioTelethon here I come

Tomorrow I head to Fenway Park to participate in the WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund RadioTelethon to benefit the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

I'll be interviewed at 11:30 a.m. on the Mutt and Merloni show along with Joe and Katie. You can hear it by tuning to WEEI Sports Radio, 105.5 FM in Western Massachusetts, 93.7 FM/850 AM in the Boston area, or WEEI.com elsewhere.

The hosts will ask me questions about my cancer journey and my treatment at Dana-Farber. It should be easy to talk about the place that saved my life.

That afternoon, we'll meet up with Ben to go to a Red Sox game.

The timing is good, because all my aches and pains have subsided except for occasional twinges in my neck. The past two days, I've been feeling more like myself.

Should be a fun day!


1 comment:

Meryl said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending you good vibes to keep your nervousness at bay. You'll be fabulous!

Meryl