Saturday, August 3, 2013

A better beginning

I woke up this morning with the strangest sensation: the near-absence of pain.

I did have to take Tylenol in the middle of the night, but that said, I still think there is an improvement. Even making it through breakfast is an accomplishment. I expect I'll have to take something as the day moves on, but this little bit of progress is making me very happy.

Nothing like a week of intense pain to make a small bit of pain feel like a gift.

I think I'll go jog around the block.

Only kidding!

Well, actually, a couple of hours later...

I thought I should add that around 11 I had to take some pain pills, but still, it's progress to make it half-way through the morning when just yesterday I had piercing pain as soon as I woke up.

It probably didn't help that I fell asleep on the couch and then tripped on my sandals when I got up, landing on my rear end with a thud.

Joe came and picked me up by pulling on both hands. It felt kind of like water skiing.

No comments: